Wednesday, September 9, 2009

One of those days!!

Has anyone else ever had one of those days? One where you feel like nothing goes right, your hair didn't do what you wanted. Everywhere you go there is negative things, the comments people make seem rude, you feel down and just want to cry. Well thats me today! I am not sure why, I didn't think I was having a bad hair day this morning. But who knows! It was one comment that someone made about something that has totally set me off. Its frustrating, because I know I am guilty of saying things and not realizing it may hurt another person. But I know this person knows what I have been through or going through and it hurts. I would never say anything intentionally to hurt someone why would someone else do it and knowingly do it?

On a brighter note, I am finally getting my Husband back, its been a LONG hard 3 months, but I am proud to say, I MADE IT!!! I cannot truly put into words how overwhelming this has been, I still look back and wonder how I did it. I am not sure how I made it, I can't figure it out, other than someone was definately watching over me and carrying me through those bad times. I remember the long drive home from the hospital crying my eyes out until I couldn't cry anymore wondering what was going to happen tomorrow, I wonder how I made it through those moments or hours. A girl at work today was thalking about how it will be the one year anniversary for her friends Son's deat, I don't know how people do it. I almost lost my Husband and don't know how I would've made it, but losing a child, I mean not that I think its more than losing my Husband, but losing any part of your family. Its my biggest fear, something I worry about every hour of every day! I wonder when I will stop worrying if ever or if I will ever be a NORMAL person again. I live in fear everyday that something is going to happen. The littlest things get me and I can't figure out why. Okay, I am rambling, sorry! Needed somethings off my chest and sometimes it feels good to get it out somewhere.

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

I have days like that all the time, granted I haven't been dealing with the things you have but I know that feeling when nothing seems to go right. You are on the up side though and that is good.

Your trip looks amazing, glad you guys had a good time.