Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mircales do happen!!



***I love this picture, her chunky cheeks!!!***

Well I am a firm believer in miracles, now for more reasons than one. Today was Lexi's appoitment and I have to say this has been the longest week of my life. I have cried, been sick to my stomach and worried as all heck. When we went in to the room, I got this weird feeling, it was different, it wasn't what I have been feeling all week. So I wasn't sure if we were going to get the worse news ever or the best news ever. Well we got the best news ever and I am so excited and happy that I seriously could scream and cheer. Lexi does have a PDA (Patent Ductus Arteriosis), basically a heart murmur. She also has a Pulmonary stenosis, but both are so mild that they really aren't too worried at all. The good news though is that he believes that it will go away on its own and NO surgery is needed. The plan is to watch it for now at her normal pediactric appointments, and then she will be seen every 6 months at Primarys to watch it. I couldn't be happier with this outcome. I was so scared that I would have to hand my sweet little girl over for a long and hard surgery, I was scared to death. So now I can sleep a little better and breathe a little better. I can't say how much weight is lifted off my shoulders right now. God truly does not give us more than we can handle and I think he knew I couldn't handle this right now. I have prayed and prayed and prayed for this outcome...WOO HOO!! Celebration!! Thanks to everyone for all the prayers, I truly know they work and I have the best family and friends ever, even if I only talk to yoou on here, I truly call you friends. Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart!!

4 comments:

DeAnne said...

I am so happy for you all! I pray that you get good news each time she goes! Love ya!

The Eccles said...

Awesome ! I'm so excited. It's about time you got some good news. See you soon !

Love and prayers always

Thiago & Teri said...

Yay...that is the best news ever. Bet you are getting a good nights sleep tonight, with that worry off your mind. So happy for you guys, you deserve some good news!!

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh that is wonderful I want to cry for you, about time you got some fabulous news! Enjoy the rest of this week you deserve it!