Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lexi 4 months





Lexi's personality has really came this month, its crazy! She is quite the girly girl and couldn't be more blessed to have her in our family.

Some of her favorite things this month:

-She loves to giggle out loud for no reason at all.
-She loves her doll that her Daddy bought her, she chews on it, sucks on it and throws it around.
-She loves being held (I think she has it down that she is the baby!).
-She loves her brothers without a doubt, she will stare at them for hours.
-She loves being on the floor in front of the TV.
-She loves her hands, they are her favorite thing right now.
-She loves car rides (she has only cried in a the car maybe twice).
-She loves to be outside on a blanket (what am I going to do when Summer is over?).

Some of her not so favorites:

-She hates her bouncer now, if she is strapped down, she doesn't like it.
-She hates having a wet diaper!
-She doesn't like her binky at all, not even her favorite one from the hospital, she gags on them.


Some accomplishments this month:

-Lexi rolls over from her back to her belly and her belly to back. (This cracks me up, because doctors told me she would be 6 weeks behind, but she really isn't showing that in some areas).
-She gained enough weight and is finally porking up, she looks so cute, I love her chunky chunks!

Lexi is truly a miracle, God works in mysterious ways and I love it. Thanks so much for giving me her, I wouldn't trade her for the world.

Happy 4 months my baby girl, we love ya!!!

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

4 MONTHS OLD!!

Wow, is that going fast, I can't believe she is that big already and those pictures oh she is a cutie, love them!