Sunday, August 30, 2009

Prepare for the worse, but hope for the best!!!



This week is going to be hard for me, I have tried every way possible to prepare myself for the worse and hope for the best. I have cried for no reason just thinking about what could happen this week. Lexi goes for her meeting with the cardiologist at Primarys on Wednesday, I am anxious to get it over with, but scared to death to find out what the next couple of months may bring. I have prayed that everything will be alright, I have begged that they please just let my baby girl heel on her own. I have prayed that if she does need surgery that she have a fast recovery. I don't think any mother can prepare theirselves for this, but believe me I have tried. So I am asking once again, if you could please pray for my little girl for the best outcome of this whole nightmare. Some miracles have happened in my life and I truly believe one more can. Thanks everyone and I will update what we find out on Wednesday!!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Good luck this week!

I will be thinking of you and praying away....

Thiago & Teri said...

Best of luck this week. Of course you are in my prayers. Jealous of your new camera, enjoy it. Sending good thoughts your way friend...all will be good.