Friday, August 21, 2009

Can't believe it...





I still can't get over Jaxon starting school on Monday, it seems so unreal! Well that was until last night. His teachers name is Ms. Rigby, she is an older lady, but seems super nice and like she knows exactly what she is doing. Jaxon will go in the mornings, I am not too happy about that, but o'well. Only because I was hoping he could be gone during the afternoon so that the other kids could sleep at my parents. He is finally talking and telling everyone he is starting. I keep telling him all the things he is going to learn. So we will see how he handles this! Last night we went to orientation and the cartoon thing above reminds me so much of Jax, I can totally see him saying that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe he is starting school already! It's crazy how fast these kids are growing up!