Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bear Lake

****WARNING: Picture overload!!!****






























































Yesterday we made the LONG ride up through Logan canyon to Bear Lake, I love Bear Lake. We left at 7:45 and arrived before 10am, it was perfect. When we got there, there was nobody there and then 20 mins later, there were about a 100 people there. We had fun though! Played in the sand and water, I think my kids brought half the beach home though.

BOB UPDATE:

I realized last night that I haven't updated anything on Bob in a while. Well its because things are getting better. He is returning to work tomorrow...CRAZY!!! Its so weird to think that a month ago Bob was having open heart surgery and now he is almost back to new and even better than before. I took him to get a massage last Thursday because he was in a ton of pain and his hands were twitching, it seemed to help a ton. I believe we made it through this hard time in our lives because of a number of things, we had so many people praying for us. Our journey isn't over, we now begin with Lexi and I am more scared than ever. I look at her sometimes and just cry, because I don't want her to hurt or anything to be done to her. But I also know this is for the best, because it could lead to problems later in life. We still go on September 2nd to Primary Childrens, its going to be one of the hardest days of my life. So thanks everyone who has prayed for us and kept us going. We love you all!

No comments: