Friday, August 14, 2009

3 Months





Nothing can describe how much this girl means to me! She has inspired me to be a better person, believe in things and love more than I could ever love before. I can't believe she is 3 months already, time flies! She weighs 10lbs 5oz and she is still wearing newborn clothes and diapers. She is tiny to me, both my boys were huge and already weighing like 15lbs by 3 months.


Some things about Lexi:


She loves to smile about everything!
She loves her green binky from the hospital, I can't get her to take any other binky.
She loves her bouncer!
She loves car rides and going shopping with Mommy (she told me! LOL)
She loves her Brothers, no one can get her to smile like these two can!
She loves her crib, she sleeps from 8:30-4am and then eats and goes right back to sleep until 7:30.
She is only drinking about 4oz still every 4-6 hours depending.
She is a girlie girl, she makes the funniest noises, she knows she is the baby!
She hates things on her, she will kick off her blankie, her socks...ANYTHING!!!
She does not like being wet and will let you know, its really the only time she cries.

We love her so much and are so thankful to have her in our lives.

Happy 3 months Lexi!

No comments: