Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lexi & her new doll and a new toy for MOMMY!!!



So Bob bought me this for our anniversary, I got it a week early, but thats alright. I love it! Its perfect and I don't have to worry about taking my kids to some place to get pictures, I can take them myself. Super excited for that. Bob said that with everything we have been through he wanted to give me something that I really wanted and he knew I had been wanting that forever. I am still in shock that I got it and it was a total suprise.



When we were at the store on Friday night Bob got Lexi this doll, well she loves it, except I think she wants to eat it more than anything. Its so cute and so is she.

My boys are gone camping, I feeling lost without them, the house is quiet, food isn't flying out of cabinets and there is no fighting...weird! But I am ready for them to be home. Jaxon starts Kindergarten for good on MOnday, I am super excited for him.

No comments: