Thursday, August 20, 2009

A busy week





On Monday I decided to leave work early and come home and make peach jam. Well little did I know that after 6 hours of making jam that things would take a turn for the worse and I wouldn't be able to finish it. With everything that has gone on these last 4 months, I have really put myself on the back burner. I got this really horrible pain around 6 on Monday night and I was pretty much wanting to die. So I knew that it was my lovely tooth that I had chipped while pregnant and forgotten about. So we drove around to about 4 different dentist and nobody was open...FINALLY the last one knew of someone that could do an emergency procedure...THANK GOODNESS!!! So I met Dr. Neville at 8:30 at night in Layton to get a ROOT CANAL, have never had one in my life. He got rid of my pain immediately and I slept great that night. Well he put me on perocet to take for pain, I took one at 2am that morning and I puked from 2:30am to 7pm that night, it was horrible. I am doing better now, I feel just fine, but I never EVER want that pain in my life.
So my LOVELY neighbor finished my peach jam for me, I have 24 half pints and I am so excited. On September 8th, I am making salsa and spaghetti sauce, I am so excited for those...YUMMY!!!!





The other night I came out to this. AMAZING!!! After how much these two fight and wrestle and everything else, they still manage to love each other...LOL!!! I know they truly will be best friends in the long run. I love watching them play, they have such imaginations!







So I have had my eye on these white boots for Lexi at Target since they got them in. I was determined to buy them sometime and I did and I love them!!! Bob keeps making fun her singing that boots with the fur song, its hilarious!!!

So I am really struggling being at work, I never thought it would be so hard, but it is. I miss my kids so much, even if they do drive me crazy, I miss hanging out with them all day! It sucks! So I have only worked 4 hours this week and I had the rest of the week off, Wednesday because I was still recovering from being cooped up the day before. Tuesday its back to reality for a while! I have to talk myself into going and staying!!! Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

So sorry about your tooth, a root canal that is one of my fears I have never had one either, sounds awful.

Those pictures of the boys are about the sweetest things ever, they make me just smile so much, how sweet helping his little brother with his shoes. It's moments like that when I think every child needs siblings, to help each other out along the way.