Friday, July 10, 2009

There is a light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Love Love Love this picture!



I absolutely love this picture, it totally shows their relationship. Jaxon loves his baby sister, I was worried at first, because I didn't how he would react being that he DID NOT like Ashton when we brought him home. But this little girl, totally different, he loves her so much.

Funny Story:





Lexi was having a bad day! Yes, she had her first bad day, she is normally a really good baby, doesn't cry, is just happy and sleeps. Well she was cranky all day, nothing I did made her happy, whether its was rocking, cuddling, eating or sleeping. So I went down stairs to make her another bottle and forgot her blanket to put her down, so I put her in the bucket. It was funny, I had sent Jax up to get her blanket, but while she waited she fell asleep, then I took her out and she cried, so I put her back in and she fell asleep again, she sat in it for like 20 minutes, it was hilarious and the boys got quite a kick out of it. So now she is my bucket baby!!!

Lexi's first Bikini:




Yes, Grandma bought Lexi her first bikini, super cute and it was on sale at Old Navy, I love Old Navy sales!!! You could say she didn't like it by the pictures, but she was mad at me for sticking her feet in the water, she hated it. I am sure it being super cold had nothing to do with it. Because she loves her bathes. Love this girl!!!

Doggy Love:



My Mom's dog is a guard dog, he loves kids and everytime Lexi comes over he guards her car seat, its hilarious. Yesterday she was on the floor at my parents and Ridge had to lay right next to her and then he put his paw on her. Such a funny dog!!

Foot Lotion:



While at my Mom's, Ash was very quiet and we couldn't find him. Well Mr. Sneaky comes down stairs covered in lotion and smells like peppermint. Yup, he got into foot lotion. Mr. Sneaky is very sneaky!!!

New Blankets for the kiddos:





So my Dad has been in Korea and he sent the kids these beautiful blankets. Jaxon got a thomas the train one, Ashton got Elmo and Lexi got Hello Kitty, they are super cute and the kids love them. Thanks Dad!!!

Update on Bob:

So there is good news, the good news is that Bob is no longer being considered high risk. Yes he still has to have surgery and yes it is open heart surgery. But they are 100% sure they can fix it and he won't need a heart or lung transplant. His lungs look awesome and other than his right valve having a clog in it that leads to his lungs, it is good! There is no hole in his heart as Primary Childrens told him a long time ago. He was born with this condition and it should've been fixed a long time ago. We are relieved, surgery will be easy and his recovery should be fast. He will feel like a brand new guy once he is done. We meet the surgeon and set the date on Tuesday. We are both ready to just get this over with, so if they can get him in next week, we will go for that, but for sure it will be the following week. I am so ready for this to be over. Its still going to be rough getting through open heart surgery, but we will make it. I truly believe that prayers work, its obvious! Thanks again everyone! I will update with the date soon!

4 comments:

The Eccles said...

Sierra and Bob---

I have kept up with everything on your blog and check it daily. I am so grateful for the miracles that have happened on your behalf. I also pray that many more miracles will happen for your family. Through everything know that the Lord does know your feelings in your heart. It's hard at times to express them..there are too many emotions going through this. Know that my love and prayers are with you always. In the little time I have known you I am so lucky to be able to call you my friend. I hope that you know that I'm there for you always. I am so glad that you have the love and support of so many people.

Your friend,
Lori Eccles

Thiago & Teri said...

Love all the updates. So funny about Lexi girl in the bucket, go figure right!

Great news about Bob, hopefully a few more weeks and this will all be behind you. You know I will keep you all in my prayers until everything is good and safe!!

Tiff and Chris said...

I hope everything goes well. your little girl is such a cutie in the bucket, how funny!

Eric and Jenny said...

That's wonderful news!!

Sierra you dress Lexi so darn cute, I love every single one of her little outfits, oh to have a girl it must be delightful!