Saturday, July 25, 2009

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...its about learning to dance in the rain!!

Well things are getting better, slowly but surely. Bob is doing better everyday, he doesn't quite have his energy back, but we are working on it. We go back to the doctor on Tuesday for a follow up and to make sure everything is going good. My boys are finally home, my parents took them to Yellowstone for the week to keep their minds off of everything going on. I will post pictures once I get them from my parents. They had a blast, but I sure did miss them. When the boys first seen their Dad and what happened they weren't sure what to say. They did know their Daddy had a sick heart, but we didn't tell them all the things that could go on or that happened. Ashton is still very clingy and still won't let you leave without giving hugs and kisses. I guess its his way of responding and I am fine with it. Jax on the other hand handles things different and always has.



This is Bob's beauty mark, I think it looks great actually.



This is what happens when you are on an operating table for 14 hours. It looks a lot better now, it makes me sick though.

All in all everything is going good. I am glad he is home and doing well.

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

WOW..is all I can say to those pictures. Looks pretty good considering..