Monday, July 13, 2009

2 Months




I still can't believe it. It seems so weird. She is two months old already, time sure does fly. I have seriously learned so much from Lexi, Patience, Strength, to love more, never to give up and hope. She is my little girl and always will be. She makes me smile even more than before. She has been through so much and continues to prove that she is not giving up and will not go down without a fight. She is definately a Momma's Girl, I am the only one that can calm her down if she is upset.

Lexi's Stats at 2 months:

Weight: 10lbs 9oz 75 percentile (this is up from the 15 percentile last month)
Height: 22 inches 50 percentile (this is about the same)
Head: 38CM 25 percentile (same, has a small head like her Daddy)

She is definately doing well in these areas.

The bad news is that her heart murmur is still there and it will probably have to be repaired surgically, I will find out for sure tomorrow. This seriously has broke me into a million pieces. I know that everything will be fine, but I just HATE the thought of anything being wrong with her. So again, we will get through this with prayers and hope, everything will be fine because I have to tell myself that we aren't given anything we can't handle even though this is so hard!

Some of Lexi's Favorites:

Yes she is two months old and already has favorites.

-making noise, no matter what it is, grunting, cooing, farting or moving around in her bed.
-Her blankets, she loves them, she always has to have one.
-Her pink bug (not sure what kind of bug it is), it plays music.
-She finally likes her bouncer, but not for more than 30 minutes, after that she is done.
-To be on her right side, she favors this side and I am trying to break this habit, its because in the NICU thats what side they lay the babies on.
-Being on the floor on a blanket where she can kick and move.
-Being in Mommy's arms with her hand down my shirt or pulling my hair, funny, I know!
-She loves car rides, she has only cried once in the car and thats because she has pooped.
-Grandma's house, she loves her Grandma and we already know it.
-Her brothers, she smiles everytime they are around, the first time she smiled was because Jax was talking to her and I still haven't gotten a picture of her smiling. ONE DAY!!

Some things that Lexi's Accomplished in her 2 months:

-She has rolled over 3 times, only from stomach to back, she hates tummy time.
-She smiled for the first time, I love it!

Can't wait to see what the next few months bring us, I love you Lexi so much!

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

Cute girl I can't believe she is already two months old. I am so glad your dad is home now, I bet your mom is so happy and relieved to have him back.