Friday, July 31, 2009

Field of Honor












Tonite we went to the Field of Honor, it was a neat experience! It makes you so much more thankful for the Men and Women in uniform who have sacrificed their lives and so much more for our freedom. I couldn't believe all the flags and I couldn't believe on the names on the Vietnam wall, it was truly amazing! Something I will remember forever and highly reccommend that if you live in Utah that you go, its a must! Its in Ogden at the Weber County Fair Grounds, its free!

The main reason I wanted to go was to find my friends sons Dad Jonathon Brostrom and after searching and searching and searching, we found it!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful and so tragic at the same time. I can't believe you found his flag being that there were so many!