Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Boys are growing up...

Today I went to the Syracuse pond and took pictures of the boys, both my sister Miranda and I did. I have to say these are probably the cutest pictures I have taken and they have the best scenery there. I highly recommend it!!

My boys are growing up so fast, I can hardly believe it, I swear just the other day I was rocking Jax in my arms and now he is 4. Ash has grown up right before my eyes, I don't know where the last two years went. I love them so much...Here are the pictures of them.












































5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your boys are so adorable! They both are going to be heartbreakers when they grow up!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh they look so handsome.. I can't believe you guys took those yourselves. Way to go!! And you are right the scenery is beautiful.

Eric and Jenny said...

So cute, I love them all! That scenery is definitely gorgeous, I have never been to the Syracuse Park, will have to make a trip there.

The Martin's said...

They are too cute!! Nice job on the pics!!!

Tiff and Chris said...

how fun! they turned out great!