Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Can August be over any sooner????














This month has been CRAZY to say the least. With weird work schedules and no baby sitters to bad things happening....WHY?




My good friend at work came in today with tears in her eyes, I knew something was wrong because she normally walks in with a smile and says "good morning!" But this morning I beat her to it and I turned and looked and realized it wasn't good. She said to me, "Sierra, Please go home tonite and hug your boys and tell them how much you love them". I immediately said, "what happened to your boys and why are you here." She then said, "How do you tell your 13 year old son that his best friend is going to die." Just those words are enough to put tears in your eyes and they did just that. Her son's friend only has a 20% chance of living right now, he is in very bad shape and they are not sure what is wrong with him. This is horrible news!! And just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach. One day he is out playing with friends and the next day throwing up blood and having chest pains to now in a hospital fighting for his life. Please, Please, please make sure to hug your kids tonite and tell them how much they mean to you....you never know what is going to happen.




This week has been long and yes its only Wednesday, I have worked a split shift today and yesterday due to NO BABYSITTER. Thank goodness tomorrow is my Friday and that my Sister is able to watch them. Thanks Autumn, you have saved me twice now. Yesterday me and the boys bonded, we went to Target to find jeans for my growing 4 year old. Can I just say I hate how much Jaxon has grown, finding pants is nearly impossible, their either too short in length or too big in the waist, it literally SUCKS. So Target was sold out of all their adjustable waist band jeans so its back to Old Navy for jeans. Love it!! After that I said good-bye to the boys and headed to work until 5:30 and then came home, I have been so worn out that I went to bed at 7:45 last night and didn't wake up until 4:30am this morning, I don't even remember my husband coming to bed. SAD!!! I am so looking forward to my 4-day weekend, Monday is Labor Day...YAY!!!!
And of course a blog wouldn't be a blog without pictures of my cute and adorable boys being crazy as always....ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

That is horrible, I hope the poor little guy pulls through alright. I agree August has been the longest, craziest month for me too, hooray for September. I hope your life starts settling down soon!

Brent~April~Kennley said...

You need a LONG vacation to relax and enjoy summer. I also hope that little boy makes it through everything okay. It just breaks my heart to think that someone is going through such a hard trial as that. Loseing your child would be one of the hardest things to deal with(I sure hope that does not happen.)

Thiago & Teri said...

You poor girl..you need a long weekend. Things sound crazy for you. Don't you just love those adjustable waist pants, I don't know what I would do without them.