Sunday, August 3, 2008

Roy Parade and Birthday Party







Yesterday was quite an eventful day, we started out the day going to the Roy parade which was probably the best parade I have been to all year long. The thing lasted over an hour and we got a bag FULL of candy....just what we need...NOT!!! Both of my boys have learned that when the flag comes by you have to put your hand over your heart. Ash was so cute he kept telling everyone "Hand Heart". Makes me smile!!!




After the parade we made our way to Jase's Birthday party where he had Indiana Jones theme. Jase had a HUGE water slide that Jaxon loved so much. He also had a clown come, a pinata and PIZZA. The boys had a blast and I am glad Jase had fun too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASE!!!!

1 comment:

Brent~April~Kennley said...

Oh my gosh I am so glad I came across your blog....what a cute family:) I'm glad we can keep in touch now.....