Sunday, February 3, 2013

Lexi Update










This spunky girl....wellll, she is keeping us on our toes.  She is full of life and constantly on the go.  she started preschool 2 weeks ago and I'm surprised at how well she has done.  She can spell and write her name with no problems.  I'm so amazed. 

Lexi is at a very mischievous age, she gets into everything and everything somehow becomes hers.  Lately the problem we've had is mischief in the bathroom.  YUP, you heard it, she is wrecking the bathroom, clogging the toilet and doing things with toilet paper that she shouldn't. 

The move has been hard on Lexi.  She asks me EVERY SINGLE DAY if she can go to Grandma's, never misses a day.  She doesn't understand how far away we are and she asks all the time why she can't see Grandma.  Its hard to explain to a three year.  I tell her she'll go visit soon.  I'm hoping that Lex and I can go visit later this year, just her and I.  We'll see though. 

Otherwise, she is doing great and loves life.

No comments: