Monday, February 11, 2013

February Instagram update

 
Just another day of doing this Diva's hair, now that she goes to preschool/daycare everyday, we have to do her hair every morning and its not always fun.

 
We went to my cousins house Saturday night and the boys crashed on the way home and this is how we found them when got home.

 
We went bowling for my Cousin's Sons birthday on Saturday.

 
Drive home from dinner on Friday.

 
Ashton was cold and Lex shared her blanket

 
Just my babies

 
Ashton snuggling with Great Grandpa, these moments I'll cherish forever.

 
Grandma and Grandpa sent Valentine's cards from Utah.  I cried, because I can imagine my Mom misses her grandbabies so much and the pain never goes away.

 
Jax with his headphones asleep one night

 
Dyed my hair jet black

 
 
Lex being Lex

 
Texas storm rolling in, these storms are crazy here.

 
Lex and I went shopping alllllllllll day last Friday, it was much needed.  Retail therapy is the BEST.
 
And that's that!!

No comments: