Sunday, June 10, 2012

Park City

Bob and I have been off for 4 days now and still have two more days off.  We didn't plan anything, we just wanted some time off with the kids with nothing planned.

Today we decided to go to Park City, we weren't sure what we were going to do when we got there, but thats okay.


The kids didn't care where we were going, they just wanted out of the house and with it being freezing cold, swimming wasn't an option.  I think Utah is behind on what month it is, feels like March, but its really JUNE Utah.


Park City is beautiful and the weather looked decieving, it looked warm, but when we stepped out of he car, we quickly zipped up our jackets.

We walked around for about 45 mins, there was this Silly Sunday Festival going on and a Farmers Market.   I couldn't believe how many people were out there, it was crazy!

After we decided to take the kids back to where Bob and I went on our first date, our VERY FIRST DATE at that.  I will never forget it, it was January 21st, 2003, it was during Sundance and the place was packed, but Bob insisted we go there and so we did.


Brought back memories, sometimes it feels like yesterday, but it was almost 10 years ago.  We didn't know anything about each other that day, I knew he was married before and had kids, but knew nothing further.

Bob and I got a pizza to share, we got Smoked Gouda, Canadian Bacon and Artichokes and it was simply AMAZING!!!

After lunch we walked around again and then came home.

Not the best picture of my three monkeys, but I still love it.  They seen the blue rocks and wanted a picture by them.


Jax took a picture of Bob and I, the wind was blowing, so my hair looks horrible, but hey, I think the picture turned out pretty good for being taken by a 8 year old.

It was a good Sunday and now its time for relaxing and LIFETIME movies.

No comments: