Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day

I told Jax that he could get me up at 6am. But I was hoping he would sleep until atleast 7am, but nope, he set his alarm for 6am, but had been awake since 3:30am. It was killing him, I heard his alarm go off, I had no clue he had done that and then he came running up to tell me it was 6:00. So I managed to get 10 more minutes out of him and he was ready to go. Ashton and Lexi had to be woken up.

My kids could hardly contain themselves. I told them to take the stuff out of their socks first.


It was so funny watching them. Lexi was announcing very loudly everything that was in her stocking.

And then I told them they could open the BIG gifts from Santa and boy did Santa do good.


From Santa: Jaxon got a netbook, Ashton got a 3D DS and Lexi got a white puppy and princess scooter.

In Stockings: Jaxon got toothbrush set, mini skateboard, coloring books, crayons, pencils, pencil holder, watch and candy. Ashton got the exact same. Lexi got a watch, coloring book, crayons and toothbrush set.


My kids made out like bandits.


Jaxon got from us a laptop case, mouse, 3 sets of jammies and 2 sweaters.


Ashton got from us 2 DS games, a DS case, 3 sets of jammies and 1 sweater.


Lexi got from us 3 sets of jammies, a dress, Cabbage Patch, My Little Pony set and blocks.


She quite loves her baby.

After the excitement we got ready...


All dressed up where staying clean didn't last long.

And off to Grandma and Grandpa's we went...


I was most excited for my Mom's gifts.


I had this beautiful blanket made with my kids pictures, my Mom's only grandkids for right now. I think it turned out amazing.

And then I also...


I made this for her, my friend Sunset did the vinyl for me. It turned out amazing.

My kids also got super spoiled once again.


They got tons of clothes.


Jaxon got the one other thing he had been requesting....A POGO Stick. I honestly had no clue he wanted one until a couple of days ago. My Grandma kept telling him she couldn't find one, so when he opened it, his look was priceless.


And Ashton got his new scooter that he has been wanting.

But the next biggest surprise for the kids was this...


Kayaks, I think they are pretty lucky and since we spend our entire summer living at the lake, these will be put to good use. I can't wait for them to use them.

And since Lex is a little too small for a kayak, Grandma and Grandpa settle with this...


She loves her wiggle car. We plan to buy the kids all one for our house, they put them to good use at my parents.

And one last thing that I made for my Grandma


This is a canvas looking picture on wood. I did it with this special stuff from wood creations and I am addicted to it now. I think it turned out amazing.

Bob and I made out pretty good ourselves. From my parents we got money. my Grandma got us a new bed set, my Aunt got us clothes, My Sister Miranda got us clothes and Autumn got us a Giftcard to Applebee's. I also got perfume, make up and jewelry from Bob. Bob got tool set and chocolate.

Hope you all had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: