Thursday, February 17, 2011

Persistance


I really do have an amazing Husband and sometimes, I am stubborn, ornery and a BRATT!!! Yes, I said it, but don't tell him that.

I thought this was too cute not to post and plus I want to make sure I have it forever. On Monday I was bummed, I told Bob NOT to get me flowers, I don't like them, they don't last and I wanted something different. So in December I told him I REALLY wanted my blog turned into a book. He said that was fine and to just let him know. Well I spent weeks editing it, making sure it was perfect and everything. I finally ordered it on Saturday. But I won't get it for like 2 weeks. I was bummed come Monday that I had nothing to show that I had gotten something for Valentine's. I went to bed early and I was upset, because I am a baby! Actually, I haven't felt good for 2 weeks now. My head could explode at any moment. Well I woke up and there was a note on my night stand and it said the above in the picture. I cried, because he is right, I know he cares about me and I know that we are perfect for each other and I know I should've NEVER said anything about not having my gift. But I made him feel bad. I love how he says "persistance". But its true, when Bob told me for like 3 months that he had this weird pain in his chest and was getting tunnel vision, I begged and pleaded and begged and pleaded with him to go to the doctor, I didn't give up on asking him to go. Come to find out...he was dying and didn't even know it. I saved his life and I am willing and proud to admit it. If I hadn't begged him to go, he never would've went. So my persistance is a good thing, I believe. So even though I am stubborn, ornery and moody at times, I still have great persistance. And I love my Husband more than words can express. I can't imagine my life without him and even though he make me mad, he still makes me smile and laugh!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

what a cute letter!!