Saturday, February 12, 2011

Little bit of this and a little bit of that...

This past week I was sick....blah! I hate being sick. I was down for two days and Lex was down for one day, everyone else (KNOCK ON WOOD) has been good.

So I finally have energy back and we decided to move Jax downstairs. I have been a bit hesitate on this, but the truth is, I can't handle the chaos at bed time or anytime, there room was a COMPLETE NIGHTMARE. So we have been moving all day and I found things a long the way of clearing out the computer room and making it Jaxon's room.



Okay, so I found this in my purse, we took this at Boondocks last night. This was pretty much the only thing Lex got to do and Bob and I were being silly!!!



This is the note from Jax's teacher last week. He wrote her a note and she wrote him one back. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE his teacher, she is amazing!!!



Lexi....she is sometimes a princess...I say SOMETIMES, because boy does the girl like trucks, cars, motorcycles and all that crazy BOY stuff. It makes me sad, but truly she is a girl at heart. What can I say, she does have TWO brothers!!!



Bobs Valentine's gift, a brand new keurig coffee machine. It serves single cups, which is perfect, he is the only one who drinks coffee. And my Valentine's gift, well it will be here in about 2 weeks, I am excited and I CANNOT wait!!!



This was found while moving, it was one of my favorite wedding gifts, my Aunt hand sewed it for us and well the frame broke, so I put it in a new frame and hung it in my hallway.



And this my friends is my favorite picture, the day my Dad became a Grandpa. He was so happy, you see he had all girls, 3 of them as a matter of fact. So to finally have a boy was pure bliss. I need to paint this frame to match Jaxon's new room and it will be good to go.

Oh the joys of cleaning a room that you haven't touched since you moved it, but everything will look amazing when were done.

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

That is a wonderful picture of your dad and Jaxon. That is just how my dad felt with Lance and Carson. After three girls he was more than ready to have a few grandsons. Finally he is getting all of those fishing trips in, that he would have liked when we were little girls!

Hope Jax loves his new room, and that note from his teacher is the sweetest.