Saturday, February 26, 2011

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain...



Its here, it came!!! I am so happy with it, I love it and I sat down and read the whole thing in two days, its 340 pages and full of our crazy life in 2009, oh what a crazy life we had. Looking bad, I wondered how we did, life was so unorganized, crazy, sad and hard, but I feel blessed today. We have come so far, so far!! We may not have it all, but we have each other and I love that. I love that everyone is healthy today (don't want to say that too fast!). I titled my book "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain" because its true. You can either sit around and wait for the storm to pass or make the best of it. I think we did pretty good. I was an emotional wreck though, I wasn't myself, I had just had a baby and then told my Husband would die, but guess what he didn't. Thanks friends for sticking by me! And thanks Bob for the most AWESOME gift ever, besides my kids. I will ordering 2010 next week.

6 comments:

Sunset Stanley said...

It's so awesome! That book is going to be enjoyed for generations!

Mrs. Egg said...

what company did you use?

Clemments Family said...

I used Blurb.com

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

That's awesome! I'm so happy you got your gift, it looks great... and makes me want one ;) Such a treasure that you will always have and be able to pass down!

BMK3 said...

WOW! This turned out awesome! Did it take a long time to organize everything or does it do it for you!?

Clemments Family said...

Baylee, it did everything, but I edited pics and moved stuff around.