Monday, July 5, 2010

Chili Cook off and Layton Parade

We had the best weekend. Saturday we went to the lake for a little bit and then came home and chilled. Lex was a turd all weekend due to her 50 illnesses she decided to take on this week. Sunday we had the best day, relaxed all day and then had a chili cook out at my Friend Lindseys house, it was so fun and new tradition that we will do every year from here on out. We played Lasso Golf and then did fireworks. We laughed all night long and had so much fun!



Bob trying to act like he was a kid again.



Lex and Kasen



All the food, chili, chips, 7 layer dip, bread and dessert.



Some of the people there.



My Grandma and Aunt Joy



Lex doing the usual, drinking something.



Casi and Autumn



My sister Mirand and Justin



Bob playing Lasso Golf



Bob again



Justin and my Mom playing Lasso Golf



My Mom being weird with Lex



The fab 5 and Casi and Kasen



Yup, we are weird



Known each other for 24 years and its so crazy! Now we are all grown up!



Ashton after eating 6 cookies and a bazillion cupcakes.



My Aunt Joy, she had a few too many drinks at this point.



Jaxon watching fireworks. This kid was on the go non-stop and I hardly got any pictures at all.

Then today Monday, we headed to Layton for the parade and then walked around and left, its too exhausting to do 3 days of non-stop fun, plus I need to get things ready for our vacation this weekend to BEAR LAKE!!!



A typical Ashton, no shoes or shirt.



My Parents



Smokey the bear





Can you see my boys in there. Jaxon has his arm around his brother...so cute!!





An old car



She only wanted one thing and that was a drink!



Yup, my little turd was contained with having a big gulp all to herself. Don't worry she didn't drink the majority of it.

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I loved the long weekend! It was so nice not having to jam everything into one day. Hope you have a great time in Bear Lake, that sounds wonderful, great way to escape the heat!

Thiago & Teri said...

haha..Lexi and the drinks reminds me of Lincoln. That is all he wants lately too..makes me kinda crazy. Sounds like a great weekend, have so much fun in Bear Lake...you guys deserve the little getaway.