Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our weekend




Well I once again for to take pictures this weekend. The boys went to Pineview both Friday and Saturday to go Canoeing and my Mom has all those pictures. Friday, Bob and I went on a day date to Olive Garden, I haven't been there forever and it was amazing as always! Saturday we made plans with friends that live clear down in American Fork. We got together and barbecued. We had YUMMY filet minon from Don's Meats, salad that had bacon, apples, blueberries and pecans in it, 5 layer dip, salsa and grilled veggies, it was so good! We then played a really fun game. I am sad that I have NO pictures. I am bad about it lately. Then today, the boys and I headed to the pool to beat the raging heat and now I am relaxing and not doing anything for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

Sounds like a great weekend! That salad sounds delecious, do you have the recipe by chance?