Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cherry Hills























My sisters work party was at Cherry Hill, so we got in for free and got food for free. My boys were in heaven and it was fun to just spend time with them and not have Lexi crying every 10 seconds or wanting to be held. Jax talked me into going on the slide that has pools after every drop. It was fun and he smiled the whole time. I was so paranoid because Jax is not afraid of water. He then talked his Aunt Miranda into taking him down the slide and she got stuck under a waterfall for like 2 mins and Jax lost his shorts. It was hilarious! Ashton would not go to anything except the little kid area. We had a blast, thanks Miranda for inviting us!

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

Love Cherry Hills it's my boys favorite swimming pool. That is great you got in for free, makes the fun even better!