Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bear Lake Day 1


Lexi in Jail


She was let out for a little bit.


Down at the beach, the boys were dying to get down there.


Ashton has found something


Playing in the sand


Jax enjoying the sand between his toes.



Jax and Kaylee in the water


Ashton running around


Jase is a fish


Playing on the beach


Our beautiful view from our campsite...love it!




Riding bikes


Tyler and Deanne


Lexi eating


Jax eating


Jim cutting up wood.


Jim brought a phone book to use in place of paper, he said he has like forty!


Jim being goofy!


Riding bikes somemore




Cooking dinner


Nanny relaxing




More cooking


Bob at the lake


Sierra & Bob


My Jax and I realized that I didn't get pictures of Ash & Lex....sad!


Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!


Waves, I love this pic


More waves!


Our feet


5 seashells, for all 5 of us.


My crazy Aunt, but boy do I love her.


Justin and Miranda


Miranda, Joy and I


Being crazy


Our feet




Hanging out.

Day one of Bear Lake. We left at 10am and got there a little after 1pm. We set up camp and then headed down to the water for some fun. We then cooked burgers and hot dogs and headed back down to the water for fun. The water was so much warmer at night than in the morning. We returned to hang out by the fire. Lex was ornery, she didn't like where she was and I couldn't get her calmed down. Finally I got her to sleep and about midnight she wakes up screaming, I get her back to sleep and then at 2:30am she wakes up screaming hysterically, she is sweating and I can't get her calmed down. I feel bad for my whole fam, because my Mom and Dad, my sister and her Husband, my Grandma and my Aunt were all in the trailer and Lex was being so bad. So finally 30 minutes later I get her calmed down by playing music and giving her my phone to hold and she falls asleep and sleeps until about 7am. Everyone is exhausted when they awake. And day 2 will be updated tomorrow....STAY TUNED!!!

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

Well first of all Lexi's hair looks way stinkin cute in those pictures, love it! Oh no about the sleepless night. That is always my biggest fear with babies and overnight trips, even though you know nobody cares and they just feel bad for your sad baby, but still you feel so guilty. Hope the next night was better for you both...