Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We are still alive!

Still tree cutting:





We are still taking down the tree....OKAY!!! Not we, but Bob and he actually has someone coming to help on Saturday to get the whole thing down. I can't wait for it to be gone, I hate the mess and I am excited to plant our own trees.

Basketball BOY:





Jaxon is all of the sudden obsessed with Basketball. He wanted a basketball and has played every single day since he got it. He loves it and can't wait to play for real.

Lexi update:





She is FINALLY feeling better, she lost 2lbs last week and I think drank maybe 2 bottles combined the whole week. She was SICK and I mean SICK! I have never in my life seen someone as sick as she was. I ended up taking her in on Friday to the doc and she had an ear infection on top of RSV. It was amazing, Saturday she started feeling so much better. She ate some dinner, drank her bottles and was smiling again.

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Been wondering about you. Glad you are all well, especially Lexi. She looks much happier and perkier in those pictures.

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

That is one massive tree. Man. That looks like so much work! Your little one had RSV huh? That seems like it's going around more this year than I've ever heard before, glad she's doing better! Glad all is well with you guys.