Sunday, March 14, 2010

10 Months









Its crazy to think that in two months this little girl will be 1 years old. I swear this has been the fastest year ever. This time last year I was really worried about not making to 30 weeks. I was scared to death that I wouldn't make it to where I needed to be. But I did.

At 10 months Lexi is doing things that amaze me everyday!

*She can stand and pull up on this all by herself
*She eats her food by herself, no not her regular food, just things she can pick up
*She can clap her hands
*She now has one of her two front teeth, I was afraid they would never come in
*She loves her brothers, she crawls into their room and she will sit in there forever and watch and play with them
*She loves music
*She loves to dance
*She has develop a fear of animals and people/places she doesn't know






Please excuse Jaxon in his underwear, he had just gotten out of the shower and this picture is priceless. Lexi loves her brothers so much.




Lexi got her first pair of cowgirl boots and YES they are pink!!! They are a little too big right now, she has such teeny feet, she doesn't even fit into a size 2 yet.




This little girl is really good at throwing a fit!

She really is so much fun despite all the girly fits and knowing she is the PRINCESS! She has everyone wrapped around her little fingers and we love her so much.

HAPPY 10 MONTHS SWEET GIRL!!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh good heavens these pictures are killing me! I am loving her outfit, you always have her dressed like a little princess I just love it! Good thing I am getting me a little girl, or I might just come steal yours!

Thiago & Teri said...

10 months already...crazy!