Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Our Prayers have been answered






I feel like I am dreaming, only this time it isn't a nightmare. I am still grinning from ear to ear and still am sooooo shock the way things turned out. I have prayed and prayed and prayed. I have begged and pleaded and cried and lost sleep and now I will cry only happy tears. Lexi's Pulmonary stenosis is GONE and so is her heart murmur. This is a total SHOCK to me, because I was totally prepared to hear the worse. When her cardiologist said that her ECHO was perfect, I cried. We hear of miracles happening everyday and some witness them and WELL I have witnessed one myself. She truly is a blessing and miracle. My prayers a long with all the people who have prayed with me have been answered and I feel like screaming and jumping up and down. Thanks thanks thanks, I owe a MILLION of them to all the people who have faught for us and kept me going. I can't explain what a great family and group of friends I have, they truly are my guiding light and I will forever be grateful! And a special thanks to all the doctors at Primarys, Lexi's cardiologist Dr Williams and Dr Leismer for all their guidance through this, even though I have only known them for 6 months, it seems like they know my daughter just as good as me. Everyone down there has been so awesome to us. They treated us good and I loved them all!

PS. Sorry the pics are backwards, I had no clue. The first picture is Lexi coming out of sedation.

4 comments:

Kaidence's Mommy said...

Yeah!!!!!! I am so happy for you. I am the first to admit that MIRACLES do happen everyday!

Sunset Stanley said...

I love love the picture with Bob leaning over Lexi. So sweet. I am SO grateful that everything went so well!

Eric and Jenny said...

Wow! I have goosebumps I am so happy for you, enjoy your new freedom of one less thing to worry about. This is such a relief, miracles happen for sure. I am thrilled for you friend!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh friend...so glad for you and your family. I got chills when I read this. Sweet Lexi girl, all is well with her and I can't imagine how her momma must be feeling. Like the weight of the world has just been lifted off your shoulders. Thanks for the reminder that miracles do happen.