Sunday, December 6, 2009

There couldn't be any better Christmas present

I have been following this little girls story for about a month now. http://cooperandmadison.blogspot.com/. Well on Friday she received her new heart, its amazing what great doctors we have working in our very own state. It reassures me that everything will be just fine with Lexi. I find myself crying when I read her posts, she is an amazing Mom and I admire her strength. So please pray for everything to continue to go good with this little girl. MIRACLES DO HAPPEN.

Update on Lex:
She is doing better with eating (not sure I mentioned that in the last post). She ate all 3 meals yesterday and that made me happy. She hasn't had any more blue incidents and she isn't falling asleep as fast as she was before. So this makes me a little happier. She is going to go to her pediatrician to check things out and probably have another echo before the end of the year. She also is sitting on her own now and I am so proud of her. I truly believe that everything will work out for the best. But I am still sick to my stomach about a lot of things. I worry about her having surgery and probably more because I just went through it with Bob. I worry about my little girl not having the best chance at life. These are all things that keep me awake at night and keep me wondering all day. But I have amazing support by my side and I am so thankful for that.

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

Love you and that cute girl...all will be well. Glad to hear she is doing a little better, my heart hurts for you when I think of you going through all this and the worry that must consume you. I can't imagine, but I have alot of admiration for you...as a mother and just a person in general. You are amazing.

I would love to plan something with you and Jen and the kids, you are right...I think they would get along great, and us moms would have fun too!!