Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas at Grandma and Grandpas




















Okay. So I must admit that I have been dreading this day for a long time. But I am so happy with the ending result and thankful for everything and this day. My kids got spoiled by my family. I still can't believe all the stuff they got. Tons and tons of new clothes. Everything hot wheels you can imagine (Race tracks, trucks, cars, etc.), new shoes, a dinosaur, motorcycles and a big can of popcorn. Lexi got tons and tons of clothes and lots of new toys that she will now require a toy box.
Bob and I got nerf guns (He thinks he is going to kick my butt....HAHAHAHA!!!!). I got cologne and picture frames.

Thanks Mom, Dad, Miranda & Justin and the rest of my family for everything. Love you all!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wahoo! Love the Nerf guns. So funny :) Your kids look SO happy! I love Christmas!

Eric and Jenny said...

I am glad you ended up having a wonderful Christmas, it definitely looks like the kids got spoiled.

Love the nerf guns!

Thiago & Teri said...

Looks like a great christmas friend. You can see the joy and love on everyone's faces...and when it is all said and done that is what counts. Wishing you the very best for 2010.

Tiff and Chris said...

Cute family! It looks like y'all had a great time.