Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas to all

Its hard to believe this year is almost over. To me, its still hard to believe that its almost Christmas. This Christmas though, I am so thankful for so many blessings in my life. This has been a rough year, but it will be one I will look back on and say "I MADE IT!!!" For what started out to be a good year with the news of Lexi joining out family, it quickly made a turn in May when Lexi was born 6 weeks early and spent two weeks of her life in the hospital. It doesn't seem like a LONG time, but to a Mom, a day is too long. Then Bob and I were told that he might not survive, but did. He is doing amazing and I am so thankful for this. Then it came Lexi's heart condition and although she is doing wonderful right now and she looks fine, its hard not to think about what is wrong with her tiny little heart. Through all of this my boys have shown so much strength and we have become closer as a family. We do more things to together and we laugh more together. I truly believe we aren't given more than we can handle even when at times it seems like we won't make it through one trial. Today, I am blessed to have my family all together and no one in the hospital. And I am also blessed with wonderful parents, sisters and friends who have stood beside me and guided me through this year. So Merry Christmas to all the wonderful people in my life. I love you all!!!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

I hope you have a great one, and a wonderful New Year as well, 2010 will be your families year for only good things to come upon you, I just know it!

Thiago & Teri said...

Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family, hope its a great one!