Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanks Sunset & 97.1 ZHT

http://www.971zht.com/pages/secretsanta/

We had the most amazing thing happen to us this morning. But let me tell you the whole story. I was advised on Tuesday that I needed to work 8:30-4:30 on Friday due to a very important meeting at 4pm. I was scared to death, all these thoughts went through my head and I worried about it all week.
So this morning around 7:30 there was a knock on our door and 97.1 ZHT was there handing me the phone. My friend Sunset had wrote to the radio station telling them all we had been through. So they provided Christmas to us this morning. I couldn't bring myself together to even speak words. My kids received numerous toys and Bob & I were given a $200.00 gift card to Best Buy, $100.00 gift card to Target, $100.00 Gift card to Maverick, $50.00 gift card to Bath & Body Works, $50.00 card to Paradise Bakery and Hogle Zoo passes for the year of 2010. I am amazed and still in shock, it seems like a dream and I keep wondering when I will wake up. I cannot thank my friend Sunset enough. I never thought anyone would do this for my family and I am more thankful than anyone knows. Everyday someone tells me that everything will work out and its true, no matter what it is, it always seems to work out. Bob and I weren't sure how we would provide Christmas for our kids this year, but I was thankful for just having my family here and thats all that matter. So THANK YOU so much Sunset, I love ya to death and thanks for this wonderful Christmas blessing!!!

p.s. If you would like to listen to me on the radio LIVE, just click the link above. I will post the pictures from my sister that she took. Everyone knew about this, my family, my co-workers, they all listened live.

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh my gosh...my friend that is awesome!!! Could not have happened to a more deserving family, seriously can't quit smiling at this. Merry Christmas cute girl!!!