Saturday, December 5, 2009














I remember growing and going to Christmas Village, it was my favorite thing, that and Temple Square. I love the lights, I love the atomsphere and I love the excitement on my kids face. Well we haven't been for quite some time and I decided this year I was not going another year without not going. Ashton had never been, so he was super excited. We went with my neighbors and my parents. We stood in line for an hour to see Santa. YES, I am crazy, but I promised my kids. When Santa asked Ashton what he wanted for Christmas, he said "I just want the candy cane!" I was laughing so hard, he is a funny kid! I guess thats easy though. I am glad we went last night instead of tonite like it was originally planned. Yay for the Christmas spirit, I love it!!

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

I havn't been there forever either, I need to take my kids. Lexi looks so cute all bundled up in her stroller, love her hat!