Saturday, December 12, 2009

Our Secret Santa
























So these are the pics in order, please excuse my outfit, I was getting ready for work and hadn't put my pants on yet. Also, please excuse my sad face, I just couldn't believe everything that was happening.

Also, this is what Sunset wrote to the radio station:

I have the most wonderful family that needs help this year. One of my best friends had a premature baby earlier this year. Due to complications in her pregnancy, she had to make the choice to her deliver her baby 6 weeks early. She spent several weeks traveling between home and the hospital so that she could spend much needed time at the hospital but also be at home to take care of her two young boys. 2 months after they got to bring the baby home from the hospital, they found out that her husband had a life threatening heart condition and required open heart surgery ASAP. After a series of x-rays, EKGs, and tests he had open heart surgery 2 months after their little girl was born. Luckily, Bob has done extremely well after the surgery and is now doing very good. On top of all this, the baby also has been diagnosed with heart problems and several days ago the doctor confirmed that she has same heart problem as her daddy and will most likely require surgery within th e next 6 months or so.

These people are the most caring individuals you will ever meet. I cannot say enough good things about them. Despite both of them working full time jobs, they have lost a vehicle and are struggling to make ends meet because of the piles of medical bills that they have. They have hundreds of thousands of medical bills and I can't imagine how they will provide a Christmas for their children (Jaxon-age 5, Ashton-age 3 and Alexia-age 6 months). Please consider them for Secret Santa, I'll do anything I can to help out. Thank you!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

What a beautiful thing...I am crying happy tears for your family, so very deserving...

Sunset Stanley said...

I love seeing these pictures! I can't believe I wasn't crying on the other end of the line, I was close but I held it together. I'm so happy this worked out so well and that you don't want to kill me!