Saturday, November 1, 2008

Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh....PIRATES!!!!












I am probably a little biast, but I have to say that my boys were so freaking cute last night. We had a costume crisis the day before when Ash didn't fit into his costume that we got, but don't worry, it all worked out and we had a blast. We went treat-or-treating early, we started at 5:45, went to a little bit of houses around my neighborhood and then headed over to my sister Miranda's house because their neighbor was passing out tmobile cell phones that used to be displays to the little kiddies. The boys totally forgot about the candy, the CELL PHONE is the coolest thing on earth. I am actually kind of glad they haven't asked for any candy, because then it would be non-stop.

1 comment:

The Browns said...

What cute little fellas. I love those cosyumes. Fun