Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lex Humor

Life flies on by and so many things I want to remember and can't store it all in my brain.

Lex is at the age where she is very opinionated and its quite fun to watch.

Some of her funny things lately.

Pigeons, they are "Bitchons!"

While in the shower she advised me she needed to wash her "Leg pits"

She came home from school last week and said "Mommy, Ms Rashonda said she is going to come to my house and mess up my room and jump on my bed!"

Every week at least once she says "I'm gonna work at Hooters!"  Yup, she has been there.  I don't think its bad, there are far worse things out in the real world than girls wearing tight shirts and booty shorts.  I rather her go to Hooters than walk through the mall honestly.

She isn't afraid to let you know what she thinks at all.

"Mommy, you have a big butt and I have a little butt!"

And she can be quite bossy.

Last week she said "Mommy, I'm moving back to Utah, so pack my bags!"

She says quite frequently "Don't you know I'm starving!"

She is very emotional little girl.  But we love her anyway!

No comments: