Friday, April 26, 2013

Instagram Update #2 - April

Catch up on Instagram for April since the month is almost over and soon it will be the busy month of MAY.

 
Tried out Buffalo Wild Wings for the very first time and loved it.  Very kid friendly.

 
Lex wanted a flower in her hair.

 
One of the things I love about where I work.  Can see the horizon and all of downtown Dallas.

 
Typical Friday, just my girl and I.

 
Trying to wear out the kids energy, it didn't work.

 
Bought some blackberries for the kids and they finished them in NOTHING flat.

 
The Irving Firefighters came to Lex school.

 
This is what I came home to last Sunday, Ash and Lex eating watermelon.

 
The start of eating blackberries.

 
Loved this, it gave me the assurance that everything will be okay.

 
Wanting to nap...but didn't!!

 
My boy

 
Sunday morning on our way to church and the view was beautiful.

 
Well I have a nail polish obsession

 
Just one pair of my new sandals

 
Just a baby girl

 
Kids being kids

 
New sandals for Ash

 
Human Launch pad

 
This dog loves me unconditionally

 
Afternoon rest

 
Lex got a big girl bed

 
And we stuffed the mattress in the jeep

 
My other pair of new shoes

 
Lex has had this beanie for a long time, it is like a security blanket for her.

 
Dinner one night, no one felt like cooking.

 
Passed out on the floor.

 
New outside toys.

 
Buffalo Wild Wings

 
All the tragic events that took place last week were so overwhelming and unbelievable.

 
My dryer blew up this past week and I had to get a new one.

 
Jax eats more than an army and it all goes to his feet.

 
Barbie's for the girl

No comments: