Sunday, April 14, 2013

Instagram Update #1 - April

 
Two spoiled dogs.

 
A boy with his music, I wish my kids didn't discover it honestly, too much work for this Mama to have to worry about what he is listening to.

 
Grandma Bonnie and Lex on our hike

 
Typical Texas day, a wreck every single day, so Lex and I watch airplanes come in.

 
Our Mondays through Thursdays are EXHAUSTING, Lex hardly ever falls asleep, well not this day.
 

 
This is how he sleeps

 
Lex made a kindness jar at Church

 
Reading bible stories has become our new

 
Finally getting to decorating Lex room, haven't exactly discovered WHAT I want to do, but have some ideas.

 
Saturday morning hike.

 
This quote just felt good to read and a great reminder that I'm NEVER alone.

 
The Sound of FREEDOM, one thing I for sure miss about home is the jets flying over.

 
Yep, that's my doggy.

 
Beautiful Saturday, a hike and a picnic

 
Boys brought seashells home from the ocean and I made them a new decoration to our house.

 
Catching some sun rays

 
Only in Texas

 
Getting my tan on.

 
This ice cream is heaven on earth

 
sandal season

 
She stayed home with Daddy, can you tell?

 
So true

 
I'm a LIST girl

 
Saturday Picnic

 
Poor boy exhausted after our hike

 
Sleeping boys = silence

 
Love, love, love this

 
This girl gives me a run

 
Trying new things, this time....Pizza INN

 
My boy took a tumble down the hill side.

No comments: