Sunday, January 6, 2013

New year

Happy 2013!

Things are so different here in Texas. I miss my family like crazy and at times find myself looking at my kids asking myself why I did this. Why did I take everything they know and love and flip it upside down. Why did I do it?

I don't know 100% why, but I do know I did it for many reasons.

1. Being jobless in Utah freaked me out to no end. I didn't want to have to worry about it period!!

2. I knew I didn't to prove to many that I can do it.

3. Bob and I needed to rely on each other more and this this will make us.

4. I didn't want to stay in utah forever and I didn't think I would move this soon, but everything happens for a reason.

I'm scared, nervous and anxious. So many changes and its hard to not think about other things. I know I'll see my family in utah again, what sucks is that I don't know when.

My kids are adjusting well, but the true test comes this week. We'll see how it all pans out. It might be rough for about a month, but I'm confident we can do it!

Once we get a desk ill upload pics, which should be soon. Stay tuned!!

No comments: