Sunday, December 30, 2012

We made it

Well we made it in to Texas yesterday around 5pm. We are still exhausted and trying to recover.

We left utah at 5:05am on Friday and hit some pretty bad weather for about the first four hours of driving. We arrived in Albuquerque around 7pm where we called it a night. We woke up at 4:30am the next morning and hit village inn for breakfast. Then we got back on the road and made pretty good timing. This was a long drive and I don't want to do it for along time.

Saying goodbye to my family was so hard. I said goodbye to my parents on Thursday and that's when it hit me that I was moving. Ashton cried the whole night and Lexi asked Ash and I what we were whining about. She really has no clue what is happening and I think it will hit her when she goes to daycare on January 9th and not Grandma's. Friday I said goodbye to my sister and that was just as hard. My sister is my best friend and if she reads this I want her to know that nothing is going to change. We'll still be best friends and nothing will change our relationship, not even 1,300 miles.

We got to see our house and we love it. We just can't wait to own our own home.


We have a pretty busy week ahead of us and hopefully I'll have pictures next weekend for you!!

No comments: