Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lexi Moments

This little girl keeps us busy. She is into everything and has a sassy attitude. But we love her to death.

Just somethings about here that I don't want to forget.

*On the car ride home, I asked her what she had for lunch and she said "I had a shamshit Mommy!" I said "you mean a sandwich?" She said "NO, A SHAMSHIT!!!"

*She has officially gone 2 weeks with no accidents at night and over a month with no accidents at all. I am an all or NOTHING Mom, I don't like pull-ups, I think they're a waste of money and if I'm not buying diapers for all the time, why buy them part of the time? So she is definately potty trained and WE ARE BUYING NO MORE DIAPERS.

*She loves to talk about her poop, its quite hilarious actually. She tells us the color and everything.

*She loves her hair done. She came to me this past week and said "Mommy, you do my hair pretty...please?"


And this is what we came up with. She has beautiful hair, I am quite jealous of it actually. Its perfectly straight, but will curl and crimp with no problems.

*Another funny story while I was doing her hair, she laughed and said "I'm such a princess Mommy!"

Even though this little girl can test my patience to the max, she also lights up our lives. She is very smart and I can't wait to see what she does in this world.

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

She just makes me laugh...these pictures are adorable. Its funny cause I don't even know her and I can just tell how full of life she is. she just seems like the sweetest, funniest little girl.

and you are right, she does have great hair!