Friday, January 13, 2012

A hero

On Wednesday I got the honor to go and hand out flags to all the people lining the streets for the procession for Fallen Officer Jared Francom. I am amazed at the outpouring of support that I seen, it was truly unbelievable. I did take pictures with my phone, but so wish I would've brought my camera.


The best picture by far was the fire trucks with the flag draped. This will be a day I never forget. All the Police Officers, Fireman and many, many people that were there. People who shedded tears, simply because this guy did what he was suppose to do and died doing it. My heart aches for the ones left behind, but I know he is in a better place watching down over his family and friends. RIP Jared Francom, thanks for all you did and have done.

1 comment:

The Martin's said...

Wow that's really neat! Love the pictures.