Sunday, November 27, 2011

Growing up

Before the weathers turned bad I wanted to get some more pictures of my kiddos.

So we headed to Beus Pond in Ogden, its beautiful there. Yesterday, we had a minor problem and today again we did, so Lexi is not allowed back there....LOL Yesterday, she was chasing ducks and fell into the pond and today, she was chasing her brothers and split her lip open. She is one tough girl though, I think her Dad hurt worse than her.


I love this pictures. I recently learned how to use my black & white option and it looks amazing. I have more pictures, but can't share them yet as some of them will be Christmas presents and then I will have some at the top of my blog or atleast try to put them there.

I love my babies so much, I just wish they wouldn't grow up so fast.

No comments: