Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday / 28th Birthday

YES, I turned the BIG 2 - 8 today and even though I am one year closer to my 30th Birthday, I still feel like I am 21. LOL

I by far had the best Birthday ever. My Husband SPOILED me majorly!!!

I didn't go shopping late last night, I hate it because you spend the entire day recovering and I didn't want to spend my Birthday that way, so I spent, got up, put Christmas up (next post), got ready and headed out around 10am. It was perfect.

First STOP:


Can you guess? New shoes, not just one pair, but TWO. I love my new K*Swiss, never had a pair and they are the most comfortable pair EVER.

Then we hit up Walmart, where I did some Christmas shopping, can I tell you how good it feels to know I have my kids big gifts out of the way? Well it feels good, I got jammies, toothbrushes for stocking and some odds & ends to tie things to together. I will officially be DONE next weekend.

Then we went to lunch at Chick-Fil-A, that place is a nightmare, but totally worth it.

Then we went to Costco, where I got spoiled again...


Yes, I am the proud new owner of Adobe Photoshop Elements 10. I am in love already. And although I would love to have the CS4, my budget just doesn't fit that in, maybe in a couple of years. I can't believe how expensive it is.

Then it was dinner at Garcias and now time for some RELAXATION.

Happy 28th Birthday to ME!!!!

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Happy, happy birthday friend...hard to believe that we are this old huh. I love your new shoes, love the color and the style. Good choice.

Your Thanksgiving pictures are so much fun, you are getting so good!!!

Sunset Stanley said...

Happy Birthday my friend! I don't know much about Photoshop Elements but I know you can find actions for it just as you can for the full version of Photoshop. There are lots for free online even and they are so fun! Look into it, if you haven't already :)

I'm so glad that you had a good day!