Friday, June 11, 2010

Weird bumps





Jax started getting weird bumps in December of last year, I thought maybe he had the chicken pox, but only two ever appeared. Well then I thought they were warts. On Friday Jax said they were bugging him, I lifted up his arm and counted 16 bumps. So on Tuesday I called my sister for an appt since she works at Ogden Clinic. Went in and there was 56, so 40 had appeared since Friday unless I counted wrong. They aren't warts either or chicken pox, its called mellescum (not sure on spelling). Its some kind of virus that a kid can kid. Who knew? If its gonna happen to anyone, its gonna be my family of course. So Jax got beetle juice put on all of them, then covered with bandaids and then 3 hours later had to scrub with soap and water. This is what they looked like on Thursday, they turn black and then fall off. Poor guy!!!

2 comments:

Bentleys said...

Brielle had these for a few years but the dermatologist gave us some kind herbal oil that kind of worked. But they went away and haven't come back. I think Sophie is starting to get them. They are just ugly nothing to worry about

Eric and Jenny said...

Poor guy, does it hurt him much? You really do get all the luck when it comes to illnesses. I am glad it was nothing to be concerned about, probably kinda scared there for a minute.