Sunday, June 6, 2010

Our Weekend

Today we went up to Willard, I haven't been up there in a long time. We had a blast! Lexi is definately a water baby, she has no fear though and that scares me. She sat by the shore for a good 30 minutes just playing, she was covered in sand and never gave up. The boys had fun with their squirt guns and buckets. We will definately be back up there this summer.











Saturday we hung out at home, did some stuff around the house and then let the kids run through the sprinklers that night. My kids are addicted to water!!!






2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

This was the most perfect weekend weather wise, finally some sun! I love Lexi's swimming suit and that hair she looks so darling!

Thiago & Teri said...

Looks like a fun weekend, believe it or not I don't think I have ever really been there. Drive by, but never stopped and played.

Sorry to hear about Bob, you said it best...try to keep having faith.