Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Ashton








Ashton got a fire truck lego set and some squirt guns, he will also be getting some clothes, just haven't made it to the store to get them yet. I am a proscrasinator!!!



My little guy has turned 4, another year come and gone… Ashton and Jaxon are two different kids, I love it though, they each fill a special place in my heart in two different ways, but I love them just the same. Ashton is stubborn; it’s his way or no way. He has grown up too fast on me; I swear he was just this tiny baby and BAM!!!

Some things about my Ashton:

-He is a Mama’s boy big time (some make think this is bad, but I love it)
-He loves to eat
-He has an imagination that blows me away
-He has “shark” eyes (so he says)
-He is my picky eater in a weird way, he doesn’t like rice, eggs, some pasta, spaghetti, lasagna, any kind of mixed casserole and most of the time will only drink water.
-He hates shoes and this drives me crazy, if he wears shoes, its his cowboys and even with shorts (I swear he didn’t get this from me).
-His best friend is his brother
-He loves to destroy things…paper, boxes, anything that he isn’t suppose to have.
-He loves swimming, but won’t get his head wet.
-He loves to be outside either riding his bike, scooter, big wheel or playing in the dirt.
-He will talk to anyone; this is hard for me, because he will have a conversation with just random people.
-He loves snacks like crackers, anything gummy and candy (which is allowed very little).
-He hates Green Beans, broccerli, corn and any kind of vegi except carrots.
-He begs for things at the store and its weird things like flash lights or a real cell phone or a laptop or computer or some random movie that he thinks he will like.
-He is loud; he DOES NOT know how to talk quiet, but its Ashton, I wouldn’t expect it any different.
-He loves his Nanny (Great Grandma), he is really attached to her.
-He can spell his name
-He knows his whole name
-He can sing his ABC’s and count to about 20
-If he has to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, he thinks he has to ask me. It doesn't matter how many times I tell him he doesn't need to ask, he still does.
-If he gets in trouble he always says "Are you mad?", but with his cute voice. He hates when people are mad at him.
-He has a little guy, haven't figure out who he is, but he goes everywhere with him.

This little boy means the world to me, he just doesn’t know how much and I don’t think he ever will. He makes me smile, laugh and cry because he is growing right up. He feels this place in my heart that needed to be. Sometimes I stare at him wishing I had his personality, because he is so out going and has so much love for the world. I love you Ashton and Happy 4th Birthday!! Why does it seem like you should be turning 2….

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Okay...so I didn't realize how close all of your kids B-days are. Holy heck, that must get kinda pricey for you.

Happy b-day Ashton, another year come and gone. Crazy!!

Eric and Jenny said...

I was so just thinking the same thing Teri wrote about all your kids birthdays being so close together, that would kill me!

What a cute little guy, isn't it funny how you wish you could just steal some of your kids besst qualities for yourself. I too would love Luke's out going personality. Happy 4th birthday Ashton!