Thursday, June 17, 2010

Birthday Celebration







My poor Ashton was sick his whole Birthday day. He was miserable and laid around all day. I knew something was wrong with him when he didn't want a snack I offered him. That morning I asked him what kind of cake he wanted, he said chocolate with Strawberries. Silly kid! So me not being the baker AT ALL, I called his Great Grandma to the RESCUE and that she did. She made him a cake just the way he wanted it. We had everyone over for dinner and cake later that day and Ashton ate NOTHING!!!

On Monday I took him for his well child check and for his 4 year old / Kindergarten shots (As he will start school next year....CRAZY!!!!). He is in the 97% for height and the 95% for weight. He is super tall and a healthy kid. He has been diagnosed with mild asthma and allergies which he has had forver, but other then that he is a healthy boy.

No comments: